The Tortoise and the Hare...


    So it's been a while. I know. I apologize. It was part laziness, part exhaustion, part lack of inspiration, and part internet at home not working for a while. Enough excuses though, it's nail art time. I almost put off posting until tomorrow night, I've been on a 'Six Feet Under' kick today, but I promised my colleague Prob that I would post this weekend, and so I shall. :)

    Today's design kinda popped in my head the other day, and I knew that I had to try it out. I tried a combination of using a crumpled paper towel and a brush to apply to get the effect that I wanted. It's not exactly how I pictured it, but I'm reasonably satisfied with how it turned out. :)



    I used H&M Rust as a base, with a mixture of Seche Vite top coat and American Apparel Raccoon to create shapes on the background color. For the next layer of shapes, I used a mixture of Seche Vite top coat and MAC Rich, Dark, Delicious. Finally, I used a mixture of Seche Vite top coat and American Apparel Hassid. I topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Total Pageviews